I think Nokia is Finally made its mind to work on the SmartPhones rather than working on Normal Mobile Phones, in which Nokia is considered as the Best and Leading seller. Nokia over past one year is seriously trying to make its impact on the Smartphone Industry by throwing the Challenge for Leading Smartphone Companies like Apple, Samsung, Blackberry.
Introduction to Nokia C5-03
Nokia have launched their Nokia C5-03 recently in November 2010 with same Symbian S60 platform and its launched in the market as a low priced Smartphone Mobile($274.99) to provide maximum satisfaction for the users and also Im sure its the step to attract the users towards its Products from other Costly Smartphone mobiles, but I still believe that this is the old marketing strategy of Nokia after-all people always tend to say Old is Gold.
Nokia C5-03 comes with exciting features 5MP camera with enabled geotagging, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.0, GPS receiver, Digital Compass, 2GB memory card which can be extended upto 16GB, Great Audio quality, Flash and java support for the web browsers.
Nokia C5-03 Technical Specifications
- SIZE : 105.8 x 51 x 13.8 mm, 65 cc
- Weight : 93 g
- Colors : Graphite Black, Lime Green, Petrol Blue, Aluminum Grey
- Size 360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches
- Handwriting recognition
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- SOUND Alert types : Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones, Speaker Phone and 3.5 mm audio jack
- Internal 40 MB storage, 128 MB RAM.
- Card slot microSD, up to 16GB, 2GB included.
- Call records Detailed, max 30 days.
- Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall.
- Camera : 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels.
- Features : Geo-tagging
- Video : Yes, VGA@15fps
- OS : Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5
- Messaging : SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Speaker Phone : 3.5 mm audio jack, Stereo FM radio
- Browser : WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, RSS feeds
- 5 megapixel fixed-focus camera and VGA video @ 15fps recording; geotagging
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS support; Nokia Maps
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player, MP3/WAV/еAAC+/WMA player, Photo editor
- Organizer, Voice command/dial, Flash Lite 3.0, T9
- Stand-by : Up to 600 h (2G) / Up to 576 h (3G)
- Talk time : Up to 11 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
Nokia C5-03 Features (Cons and Pros)
- Symbian S60 OS and 5 megapixel fixed-focus camera and VGA video @ 15fps recording; geotagging
- Tri-band 3G with 10.2 Mbps HSDPA and 2 Mbps HSUPA support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, A-GPS support, Digital Compass
- 600 MHz ARM 11 CPU and 128 MB RAM, 2GM internal Memory and upto 16GB extenbable
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jackStereo FM Radio with RDS, Stereo bluetooth, microUSB port (charging)
- As this supports 3G and Wi-Fi, you might definitely like this Mobile Broadband deal.
- The Nokia C5-03 is a very eco-friendly gadget as the phone’s body is 80% recyclable, while 50% of the packing comes with recycled material.
- Using Same old Symbian S60 platform, but its one of the standard Mobile OS that Nokia is using over past few years.
- The Material (exterior) of the Mobile phone remembers me my Old Nokia 5300 Xpress Music Edition Mobile as it looks as if like Cheap Material.
- Poor Screen viewing angles and its performance is shady in sun as it shows bad sense.
- No PDF viewer, Offer Office doc editing only with paid upgrade, No video calling and smart dialing.
Rank Card for Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3
- Design : 3.5/5
- Specification : 4.0/5
- User Interface : 5/5
- Features : 3.5/5